End of October 2014. Meaning another 2 months till 2015. Wow weee.
I don’t know whether this is a good news or bad news. Yet.
To cut short, here you go. (well, actually because I don’t know what else to say)
1. We had Eid eary this month. I parcitipated in the qurban. We also had small feast for Aqiqah of my 3 new nieces at my father’s house. Very tiring effort but satisfying enough because no bad incident we cannot manage especially since we kind of short of hands since my elder sisters not coming back.
2. I took 2 hours of refreshing driving-class. I am proud to say I still remember most of the techniques. Saying that, I am still not confident enough to drive a manual car on my own on the road yet. However, the teacher said, I have enough skill to drive an auto car. Just that I need to be more confident. 🙂
3. #2 means my car still with my sister than my brother. My brother needs the car now. So… 😦
4. New housemate again. It took us longer to find replacement this time. I think nowadays, people looking for luxury compared to last time. Same questions every time, washing machine, network, cable-tv. Luckily last week we got a confirmed new housemates. 2 girls sharing the room. Looks like nice girls. I hope.
1. I received a $200 money voucher from the government for ‘festive allowance- single’. I never got this before and I don’t know how my BIL did to get me this. Maybe not much but still, free money.
2. Received $100 dividen from CIMB. Yay. Another free money. Sadly this is the last one.
3. Finally bought a new handbag. Dark-red Elle handbag cum backpack. Big enough for my office docs. I got a good deal for this. 20% discount + AEON voucher, ended up I paid <$180 for the bag. Nice!!
4. One bored day in the office, I surfed the net, got me to Lelong.com.my, got me to this seller that sell cheap t-shirt. The destructive impact -> I bought 3 long sleeves t-shirts plus 1 blouse for $92 with free shipping. Though the t-shirt not as good as I expected with thin material and bigger size that the site’s measurement, I still say this is a good buy.
5. I was really in tight budget this month because of the Eid and the feast. Luckily the salary was out early this month in conjunction of Deepavali holiday. 🙂
1. Another training continued from last month. Also more meetings.The light is still very dim to me. Lots more info needed to make a clearer picture of the planning and stages.
2. Programming-wise – I am very slow to catch-up with this new stuff. A bit demotivated by this luckily my colleague is very patient with me and the A-Team not yet in the project. So we can take our time to master the new stuff. Hopefully I can produce workable result before she come to KL.
1 I had bad case of high-fever and flu. My 4 months complete attendance was tarnished by a one-day medical leave I have to take. I am grateful enough it didn’t reach worse stage.
1. Toys – James Petterson. Not yet write the review.
2. The Collectors – David Baldacci.( I like this more that Toys). Not yet write the review.
Looking forward to November:
1. 3 of my colleagues will be in KL for the new project and also for training. Plus our new boss too. One of the colleague is the closest I have here and another one I haven’t met yet so far.
2. If all went well, I will get my car back. Hopefully. Since November will be yet another raining month, with the car, at least I have the choice to drive instead of taking public transport. Though that also means I will have extra expences too.
All in all, I think October passed by fast early in the month but after middle, it became slower.
I am dragging to get to November, though I have no idea why.