Alright. Now, the delayed caps for last month. Better late than never.
End of June means we have finally come to the second half of the year.
Lets look back for the past 3 months what the-happening of the first half of 2014.
1. 4 new additions to the family. 2 nieces from my 2 younger sisters, 1 grand-niece and 1 grand-nephew.
2. A nephew getting married in March.
3. A niece getting engaged in June.
4. I got promoted though not a very happy news since the salary adjustment is one of the worst.
5. Decided to buy a car. Will get it next week or the week after. That means new house have to wait first.
6. Got new housemate. So far she is better than the older girl.
7. My goal for the saving account total accomplished in May. However this have to be re-started because of the item #5.
1. single mingle
2. no new friend
3. no holiday getaway
4. no house. or still staying in same house.
5. working here.
I didn’t read new book last month so no book review. Didn’t paint or draw anything too.
End of June, started the fasting month for Moslem. The holy month Ramadhan. It was and will be a bit challenging this year because the fasting period will be 13 hours plus the super hot weather.
Let’s pray to have a blessfull and rahmat Ramadhan.
I was super busy. I thought with July already here, I will be less busy. How wrong I was. Still same.