March already coming to end. OH NO!!!
This means first quarter of 2014 has ended and tomorrow is the start of new month and new quarter.
Bits and bits of what going on during this month.. Yosh!!
1. Nephew wedding – Wedding is always a most welcome event in my family. Except for Eid, wedding is one of the event that gathered almost all family. Sadly the other event is funeral.
21/3 – Solemnization – no color theme. I wore black-red.
22/3 – Bride’s side wedding reception. The theme color for our family was green. So you can see different shades of green. Green, green everywhere.
23/3 – Groom’s side wedding reception (my side). The theme was golden-orange. I am not sure what the color’s official name. Luckily I managed to find a tailor for my dress. The reception was held at Dewan Merak Kayangan Felda. The food rumoured to be awesome (rumoured becaused I only had some).
Lots of relatives and my ex-colleagues coming to celebrate. Some which we haven’t met for ages.
Like I said this was family gathering. Most of us stayed at my sister’s house for those 3 days. So imagined the food, kids, laughters and don’t forget the gossip. 🙂
2. Steam-bot dinner with my friends. Somehow this sort of our monthly dinners. 3 of us with different personalities, backgrounds and ages.
1. Benefits Pore-fessional and their new BB Cream
2. A Skirt + a pair of shoes (brown-greyish)
3. Mini table for my computer. Initial plan was to buy the laptop mini-table but I found this mini-table which I think can be more useful than only as a laptop table plus with $5 less.
4. New perfume because I emptied the last one. Too many new perfume I like and under consideration. In the end I bought the old Fifth Avenue by Elizabeth Ardent. Haha.
1. Mercy – Julie Garwood (re-read)
2. Up Close and Dangerous – Linda Howard
3. A Walk to Remember – Nicholas Sparks (Currently reading)
Hope to do but didn’t:
1. Taking few hours photo-taking in town. Reason – haze was very bad, health issues and nephew’s wedding-related preparation
2. Weekly-themed artwork.
1. Mild chest pain due to bad haze throughout the month
2. High fever plus bacteria infection that caused me to take 3 days medical leave. Tons of medications and a blood test.
#MH370 dissappearing and not yet found until today. Even though lots of countries comes to help, we only have rumours and unconfirmed info. This is a sad happening that affected the whole country regardless of race, religion and age. It is sad to say that it took a tragedy such as this to see ‘united’ in Malaysia.
Our Prime Minister already declared and concluded the plane was crashed with no survivals (though I don’t understand why because the plane still missing), I am still hoping for good news. #MH370.
All in all there was nothing I regretted tooo much this month. Maybe smaller things but not worth losing sleep for.
My hopes and expectation for April:
1. Finishing A Walk to Remember.
2. Do the thing in the list of ‘Hope to do but didn’t’.