Since I’ve already has the entry, and even though it was past August, I posted today.
Anyway, back to the end-of-month list.
1. Still in Eid mood. Lots of open houses. That means lots of food. And that means, I gained back few grams that I lost during fasting month. 🙂
2. My father came to KL for the medical check-up. Follow up of the last month knee-infection operation. So again another family gathering.
3. On 15th, new niece. Named Keisya Zara, was born early few days than the original due date. Welcome to the family! That means I have 3 new nieces this year. So far. 😉
4. My eldest sister contacted with the dangerous dengue fever. Then later her son. But her son got it worst than her. They both spent about 2 weeks of daily check-up and blood test. Plus each was admitted 2-3 days in the hospital at different time. Quite bad.
5. Spring cleaning half of my closet. Yes, half-only. Because I need spaces if I want to clean all. So will continue in Spetember. I hope. 🙂
6. The highlight of the month. A housemate left the house. Sadly this has became a bad experince. It happened that the girl I thought stayed at my house was actually already moved out and found a replacement. However, this new girl after 2 weeks, decided she didn’t like the house and moved out without telling any of us and while we were away for a long Eid holiday. That means we (2 of remaining housemates) have to bear the rent and bills for August since no deposit passed to us. So we were desperate for new housemate/s. It was not easy because the previous girl (the second last) still has her stuff in the house, and created a mess. Secondly, we don’t have the luxury of washing machine, cabel TV and internet which limits the candidate especialy the working ladies. Ended, we got 2 univ students which still young and don’t mind the lack of stuff. Hope this ones can stay longer and wont create trouble.
1. Bought a car. Well.. Actually I bought and got the car end of July. Sadly, until now, I haven’t really drove it yet since I was planning to take driving-refreshing class. It was hard to find driving school that provide this class. I knew a few did before but they don’t have it anymore.
2. Not for me but few stuff as souvenirs for my collegues at Sydney. Glad that they love it.
1. Fast Track – Julie Garwood – finally finished this and the review already posted here
2. Bombshell – Catherine Coulter – no review yet
3. Final Target – Iris Johansen – no review yet
4. Firestorm – Iris Johansen – no review yet
Hope to do but don’t:
1. Driving class – simply because I have no weekend to spare
1. Work-related – BUSY again! from the same government projects.
2. My new boss from Sydney came for a visit and get to know us. It was nice to finally meet her since before this we can only hear her voice via teleconference. She is a sweet and chatty lady. This is my first time I have a lady boss in my entire career. Refreshing I would say. Good? No comment yet.
My hopes and expectation for September:
1. Better budget thingy.
2. Do the thing in the list of ‘Hope to do but don’t’.
3. Reading more of the books that keep collecting dust on the shelves.
4. Post more of my so-called artwork. Maybe participating 29Faces challenge like I did in February.
I was blessed with good health in August. Though few of my family member not as lucky. Nothing big happened except that lots of Eid gathering, meaning food and food everywhere.