Last day of the month October in year 2013. I wonder what have I done this month that have bring changes to myself or others.
Well, I cooked nasi minyak on Hari Raya though not as good as I hope. First trial plus missing few ingredients. So my verdict, it is acceptable. At least my father ate it without complaint since he always complained about my cooking. Haha. 😀
Finally my father’s house sliding doors has curtains now. If waiting for my father, maybe until Eid next year. I took the initiative of pushing him (a.k.a nagging), and finally a day before Raya, we got ourselves new curtains. (i forgot to take a photo of it). Yosh!!
What else.. Had breakfast with my elder sister. We havent done this, like for ages. I brought her to a famous nasi lemak place near my office called Village Park. She talked a lot like a one-sided conversation. I think she hasn’t being able to talk that much for a long time because she was like pouring everything. (LOL). Maybe she has no one to listen to her without being judged.. One of her main ‘topics’ was new ideas or projects that she was thinking. Mind you, my sister is the richest among all of my siblings. So her ideas always comes with ‘money not an issue’ and that, my dear, kind of annoying a bit. But like always ‘masuk telinga kiri kuar telinga kanan daaa’. At least now she got a new place to bring her kids for breakfast.
Let’s talk about my Oct list. Let see..Hmmm.. Definitely, few items will be carry forward to next month which will start tomorrow.
1. Approximately to 50kg. Now I am 52kg. -> According to my weight scale, I am in between 50kg – 50.5kg. I think I can say ‘Mission accomplished’. Though I wonder how long I can maintain this?
2. 2 x tmn jaya – Done ( I am going to this as monthly goal) – entry
3. Save >500. This is a bit challenging because I predicted big speding during Raya Qurban.-> Done.
4. 1 sewing project -> carry forward. No choice because I need space to put my sewaing machine but sadly I have none right now. I need to box some stuffs first.
5. 1 new book – Done ( I read more than 1 actually). Entry
6. 1 blog entry – either – lj,blospt,wordpress – Well with this entry I have achieved this, right? Or maybe I need to challenge myself more. -> Done
7. Flickr – at least 3 pics. I have lots of pics in my ‘store’ but tooooo lazy to edit/resize and post it. -> Failed. No excuses except laziness.
8. 1 spa + 1 facial, I bought Groupon Spa package. Hope I didnt waste it like the last one. -> Carry forward. Every time I tried to set appointment, their schedule always full. Beyond my control already.
I’m going to start coming up with new list for November later. Item #2 and #5 plus the ‘carry forward’ items will be in the list, of course.